DBA Application Guideline
All candidates are expected to meet the following requirements:
- A master’s degree or above
- More than 12 years' work experience in managerial positions. (You are welcome to contact us for an assessment of your experience).
- Curriculum Vitae
- Organizational chart
- Copy of Identity card or passport
- Company brochure
- Copy of official transcripts of master’s course grades
- Copy of highest academic qualification
- Self-introduction and research plan: all applicants need to write an essay to elucidate their learning goals and preliminary research interests.
- Two recommendation letters: at least one from academia
- Letter of agreement on attending DBA course from your organization
- Copy of the cover page or extract of your master thesis or research subject
- Application fee: RMB 3,000
Note: The application documents are in Chinese. Part of the content needs to be provided in English.
The tuition for DBA is CHF 258,000 (approx. RMB 1,870,000, based on the exchange rate quoted by the Bank of China on October 26, 2022, the Swiss Franc to RMB spot exchange rate conversion).
The tuition is paid to CEIBS (CEIBS Switzerland AG)
The Tuition Fee Covers:
- Textbooks and other teaching materials. Access to libraries, computer resources, and other facilities.
- Lunches during all modules.
- Tuition for all overseas modules, including lunch, accommodation, and ground transportation. Students are required to make their own flight arrangements.
Payment Schedule: The DBA tuition fee can be paid in 2 instalments:
- The first payment of 50% is due in the first year.
- The second payment of 50% is due in the second year.
Please note: The above RMB amount is for reference only. Please use the real-time exchange rate announced by the Bank of China’s foreign exchange rates and the current exchange selling price of Swiss francs to RMB to convert the accurate RMB amount.