CEIBS Webinar Series - The Future of Work is Now: Lessons from the Pandemic
It has never been more relevant than now to talk about technology in the workplace. 2020 started with a surprise; without little warning, firms have been catapulted into the unknown: what was certain is now uncertain; traditional hierarchies have become virtual wire-archies; production mentalities have to adapt into nimble capacities to respond to the “time after” and ensure business sustainability. The future of work has arrived. So what does that mean for us? Join the discussion!
David Watkins, SVP; Group Talent, Transformation & Engagement, Oerlikon AG
- Consultant, coach, author and leadership shaper with over 25 years business & leadership experience
- Worked in over 30 countries and with more than 6.000 leaders across different industries
- Moved to Switzerland in 2009 in Global Organisational & Leadership Development function for Schindler elevators. Joined Oerlikon as Global Head of Talent, Transformation & Engagement in 2017.
- David created (and still has) his own People Consultancy, Organisation Dynamics
- Degree in Economics, MBA, Certified Executive Coach. Member of Accreditation Board of the EFMD (EQUIS & EPAS Business school accreditations). Certified in various leadership assessment models such as MBTI, FIR0-B, Talent Q, Korn Ferry Leadership Styles and Organisational Climate & Human Synergistics cultural survey
Registration is mandatory - please click the link below.